All reservations are subject to one of the following:
1. A non-refundable one (1) night stay + taxes and fees will be charged at the moment of booking. The remaining amount due on the account will be charged upon check in.
2. If a reservation is cancelled within fourteen (14) days of arrival or in case of a no-show, there will be a charge for 100% of all nights booked with us.
3. If a reservation is cancelled fourteen (14) days prior to the date of arrival the non-refundable one (1) night stay + taxes and fees will be forfeited.
4. We do not offer refunds or discounts for early departures, inclement weather, or unused portions of stay. Reservation payments are final.
5. Rock Reef Resort reserves the right to cancel any and all reservations at our discretion.
Should Key Largo be under an evacuation notice any reservations can be re-booked with no penalty or a total refund will be made.
Our Reservation Policies
Check in time: 4:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Reservation hours: 9:00 am until 8:00 pm
Minimum stays required on all weekends, holidays, and special events.
Sorry no pets, jet skis or no UN-registered guest are allowed.
All rooms are non-smoking. Designated smoking areas are provided on the grounds at Rock Reef Resort. A $500.00 Maintenance fee will be charged to your credit card where smoking has been detected in a room.
Radios, music players or other such devices may only be used with a headset and must not disturb others. NO SPEAKERS ARE ALLOWED.
Quiet time – Sunday to Thursday 10 PM to 8 AM and Friday and Saturday 11 PM to 8 AM.
If a complaint occurs due to the negligence of those occupying a guest room, disorderly conduct, unlawful activities, or repeated noise complaints, the offending guests may be evicted and/or receive additional charges to their account. If a guest is evicted, they are not entitled to any refund. If damages occur to the guest room or other areas of the resort, the cost of the damage will be charged to the credit card registered upon check-in.
Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of $200 to cover incidentals and / or damages. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged (we reserve the right to charge the debit / credit card for the full amount of the incidental / damage incurred). Authorized amounts may take up to 7 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and Rock Reef Resort will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charge